Corporate Travel Consulting
KesselRun provides corporate travel consulting support to organizations of all sizes and spanning all industries. Our team of corporate travel consultants has deep experience with regional and multi-national companies across the entire corporate travel supply chain.
Our consultants come from backgrounds with traditional management consulting organizations as well as from all disciplines in the corporate travel space. Having both wide-ranging and specialized travel industry viewpoints, KesselRun understands that travel is both a significant spend category and one that is very personal. Our goal is to provide flexible engagement options that provide return on investment while taking into account the great variance, unique to each organization, in ability to enact change in its travel program. We take into account our client’s corporate culture as well as spend profile and adapt our approach to best suit the client for each project we engage in.
Our Corporate Travel Consulting Services
- Corporate Travel Program Audit – KesselRun will engage in a comprehensive review of your entire travel program. Our audit will review current processes, vendors, and spending habits, and based on our findings, provide a strategic roadmap for optimization. KesselRun specializes in fast, low-cost results, that will enable organizations to make impactful changes to their programs that save money and increase traveler satisfaction
- Preferred Supplier Negotiations – KesselRun’s travel consultants will benchmark your air, car, and hotel program and provide pertinent financial analysis and recommendations to establish and optimize preferred vendor programs. KesselRun handles all RFP and supplier negotiation strategy.
- Category Management Services – KesselRun provides a comprehensive program outsourcing model where we become the organization’s category manager. Under this model, KesselRun handles all relevant internal work dealing with managing the travel program. We act as point between the client and all travel vendors, including the travel management company, as well as serving as a resource to travelers, on a day-to-day basis.
- Risk Management – KesselRun can assess your current risk program to determine if your organization is taking sufficient steps to meet present corporate risk standards. Following review, we help establish best practices around people tracking, duty of care, export control, and travel authorization processes.
- Expense Management – KesselRun can source, implement, and support expense management solutions. In many cases, organizations seek to seamlessly align corporate travel purchase receipts to expense and reimbursement processes. KesselRun is adept at providing consulting services to clients looking to establish an automated procure to pay strategy.
- Payment Solutions – KesselRun can source, implement, and support all types of corporate payment solutions including corporate card, P-Card, ghost cards, and e-Pay solutions across the entire organization.
- Supplier Benchmarking and Rate Auditing – KesselRun utilizes the best available data found in the industry to benchmark air, car, and hotel rates. Based on the data and spending habits of the client, KesselRun makes recommendations for supplier contracting and internal share requirements. We also ensure that the rates we negotiate on the client’s behalf are actually available to travelers through best-in-class auditing technology.
- Meetings Management – Our corporate travel consultants can help build an internal meetings management strategy or optimize an existing structure. Corporate meetings require a unique skill set and can be optimized by meeting specific technology and best practices. KesselRun can help with strategy development to category support including sourcing, logistics, and meeting spend budgeting and reconciliation
KesselRun’s corporate travel consulting practice can optimize any aspect of your company’s corporate travel program. Our goal is to provide flexible, custom tailored engagements that carry a clear and strong return on investment.
Contact us to learn how KesselRun’s corporate travel consulting services can help your organization.