Consultant, Client Services
Consultant, Client Services will support our VP, Client Services in general account management and client facing activities. The successful candidate will be working directly with both multi-national and global Fortune 500 organizations in support of corporate travel program optimization activities with a primary focus on direct interaction with travelers both troubleshooting issues and policy enforcement. This position is a hands-on contributor role with no direct reports. Job functions include:
Generally, the job responsibility is that of a Junior TMC Account Manager with front-line support responsibilities
Training will be provided:
- Process around policy interpretation and enforcement
- Sourcing and negotiating air, car, and hotel contracts
- Travel Management Company operations
The ideal candidate will have a general understanding of corporate travel-related technologies including TMC and 3rd party technology solutions, and Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Confident communicator
- Customer service focus
- Must be proficient in Office products including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyze significant amounts of data to extrapolate key metrics, themes, and trends
- Strong desire and excitement to learn in an ever-changing industry
- This role is remote. Some travel will be required.
- KesselRun will be providing training and does not expect that the successful candidate will have mastered all the above requirements
Complete the Contact Us form to apply.